Interested in communication studies? Check if your birth chart approves of it
They say, ‘pen is mightier than the sword’. If you feel that it’s the right time to grab the mightier weapon, go for it NOW! But does your birth chart allow you? Take the reality check given below.
The 3rd House of the horoscope represents efforts made by a native to achieve goals in life, communication skills, talent, hobbies, extra curricular activities and quick writing ability. This House also indicates short journeys, siblings, servants, subordinates, friends, neighbours, right ear, shoulder and arm. Talents such as sports, games, acting, singing, modelling, fashion designing, dancing and painting can also be judged by the strong 3rd House of a native?s horoscope.
Gemini is the sign whose Lord Mercury is the significator of writing and communication that governs the 3rd House in the natural zodiac. Mercury is the planet that gives a person communicating skills. The 3rd House of the horoscope governs all forms of communication (through writing, speaking, mailing, self-expression and speech). People those who want to opt for a career in field of writing and editing (stories, scripts, resume, reports and news) must have a good 3rd House means placement of benefic planets would enhance the chances of growth in a field related to communication and writing. If the 3rd House receives the aspect of benefic planets like Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Moon, one becomes a good writer and communicates impressively in public.
The dasha (period) of the Lord of the 3rdHouse reveals hidden talents of the native, therefore during this period one becomes introvert and shows his talents through hobbies, correspondence, writings, sports, dance, music and drama. In today?s scenario, one can predict modeling, fashion designing, beauty salons from the native?s 3rd House. This 3rdHouse of astrological chart explores the communicating strength of a person and his relationship in the community, friend circle, co-workers and neighbours. 3rd House of astrological charts informs us about the relationship of the native with his younger brother. Other points decided by the 3rdHouse of the astrological charts are mental inclination, ability to communicate, memory, intellect, inclination to study, courage, firmness, acting, younger brothers and sisters, cousins, neighbours, short travels, signing contracts and agreements.
Here are some of the astrological combinations of a profession related to Journalism, Communication, Correspondence, Writing and all the hobbies and talents:
- If the 3rdLord is well placed in the 10thHouse and the 10thLord is placed in the 3rdHouse.
- If the 3rd Lord receives the aspect of the 10thLord.
- The 10thLord of profession placed in the 9thHouse.
- If the 3rdand 10thLord cover 3/9 axis, means 3rdand 10thLord placed either conjunct or aspect each other in 3rdor 9th House, then the person definitely goes for a profession related to communication, this also represents a profession in railways, airlines or a job related to lots of travel.
- If the 3rdLord receives the aspect of Venus, one becomes an actor, model, fashion designer, and chooses a field that has glamour.
- If the 3rdHouse receives the aspect of Jupiter one becomes a teacher, religious priest, in today’s world (a person who gives lectures based on religion like Katha Vachak, devotional, Santsang people etc.).
- Sun in the 3rdHouse makes a person hard working, therefore one goes for a royal profession like economics, agriculture and medicine. Sun in the 10thHouse gives authority and Government Service.
- Moon in the 3rdHouse represents fine arts, music and poetry.
- Mars in the 3rdHouse is good for hard work like surgery, marketing, army and wars.
- And finally, Mercury in the 3rdHouse brings Journalism and Mass Communication as a profession. One becomes master and gets success in the field of story writing, editing, communicating and all the fields related to communication.