Will your wish to fly abroad be fulfilled? Ganesha can tell
The commonest question, which astrologers come across these days from their clients is “Will I travel abroad?” Travelling abroad is one of the most cherished dreams for a lot of people. With an expansion of the IT industry, many Indians have this ambition to travel abroad to fulfil their dreams. There can be various reasons for which they wish to travel – education, job, marriage or to permanently settle there. Following Houses are responsible for travelling abroad i.e. 1st,3rd, 4th,7th,9th, and 12th.
Travelling abroad for education:
These days students have the curiosity to study abroad and a explore a different part of the world. This curiosity gives them the urge to pursue their education in a foreign land. Travelling abroad for education will depend on the 5th House or the Lord of the 5th House’s connection with the 12th House and the Lord of the 12th House. If the Lord of the 5th House is placed in 12th House or the Lord of the 12th House is placed in 5th House, there are chances of the person fly abroad for higher studies or education.
In the above chart, we can see that the Lord of the 12th House, Jupiter is placed in 5th House with the Lord of the 5th House Venus and Lagna Lord Saturn, thus making a wonderful ‘Yog’ to travel abroad for higher studies.
Permanent residency in a foreign land:
To settle abroad permanently, there must be an affliction to the 4th House, and secondly, the Lord of the 4th House must be connected to the 9th and 12th House.
1. In this chart, the Lord of the 9th and 12th Houses, Mercury is placed in 4th House with the Lord of the 10th House Moon, indicating travel to a foreign country for education.
2. Malefic Rahu is also placed in the 4th House.
3. Lagna Lord is placed in the 12th House, indicating permanent stay abroad.
4. Similarly, in Chaturthamsa, we can see that the Lord of the12th House, Mars is placed in 4th House with Ketu, and the Lord of the 4th House , Jupiter is placed in 12th House confirming a permanent stay abroad.
Periods when foreign travels are indicated:
1. Dasha / Antardasha of the Lord of the 9th House or 12th House or the planets in association with the 12th Lord.
2. Dasha / Antardasha of planet placed in 12th House.
3. Dasha / Antardasha of malefic planet Rahu.
Note: Examine all these yogas from the Moon sign and also in the Navamsa.
Click here to ask a question to our celebrity astrologer.
The Ganeshaspeaks team