Will the audience love ‘I Hate Luv Storys’? Ganesha finds out
Will the fresh pairing of Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the small-budget film ‘I Hate Luv Storys’ lure the audience to cinema houses? Ganesha finds out.
Release time chart
- Mars is in the Ascendant
- Mercury is in it’s own sign in the 11th House of gains, but Ascendant Lord Sun and 2nd plus 11th House Lord Mercury are afflicted by Ketu.
- Moon is placed in the seventh House in water bearer’s sign.
- Jupiter aspects the second House by Saturn is posited in the second House.
- 10th Lord is in the 12th House
- Ganesha feels that the film may have an above start at the box office, but with the help of mouth publicity it may do good business till the first weekend. Despite this, it may not churn a lot because 2nd House and 11th House Lord Mercury is afflicted.
- In such case, if the film is released with more prints across India and abroad, the first week business may help producers gather a good sum, but this movie may not have any ‘Midas touch’ to keep the audience interested for a long time.
- Some of the dialogues may be good.
- Mercury is in it’s own sign, so this may attract youngsters. However, it may not appeal all age groups.
- This film may end up doing average business in India, but in foreign land it might do well, predicts Ganesha.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of ‘I Hate LUV Storys’.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team