Will Karisma Kapur revive her charismatic screen presence?
Karisma now tops the list of celeb-moms of tinsel town by playing full time mother to Samaira and Kiaan. Will she continue to carry forward the legacy of the Kapoors on 70mm or will she happily play mom to her kids? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
25th June 1974
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Ketu will be transiting over Sun till first week of June 2011, after which it will be transiting over Natal Venus and Ketu, so that will be Rahu Ketu return phase.
- Jupiter is currently transiting through Pisces, later it will enter Aries. This transit is favourable for her.
- Transiting Saturn is in Square with Natal Sun, Saturn and retrograde Mercury.
- Ganesha’s foresight says that in the year ahead although Karisma may get good projects and will keep appearing either on the small screen or as a guest appearance in films, she may not get any lead roles in major projects. This is due to Ketu’s transit over Sun. She may even have a weak eyesight. She will have to take care of her prestige till June 2011.
- From June 2011, she will be under Rahu Ketu return, which indicates that she will be repaying Karmic Debts after that. In such case, there are chances of her old contacts getting re-established and rifts at the personal front.
- Ganesha strongly feels that within next one and a half year’s time she will be honoured in public.
- Her personal front may not be very turbulent, but she will have to manage things wisely in order to avoid conflicts within the family.
- Lolo may appear in some prestigious project between October 2010 and May 2011.
- On the whole, the year ahead seems progressive for her, barring some stress on her career and family front.
Ganesha wishes the lady with attractive eyes, Karisma Kapur, a very happy birthday!
With Ganesha’s Grace
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team